Blissful Gatherings Archive Page
Saturday, May 25, 2013
More and more brides are looking to have greater versatility, individuality and pure spunk when planning their "big day"! Who says the wedding ceremony has to be traditional or filled with pageantry to be beautiful? The rustic wedding offers a perfect alternative to the typical over-budgeted ceremony and reception.
Choosing a rustic theme affords you more flexibility to plan an affordable custom wedding that will showcase both your and your fiancée's personalities. So, if you have decided or are contemplating a rustic ceremony there are 10 "must have" items that will make your special day a great success.
- Rustic faux wood place card holders can be keepsakes for your guests and serve as mini photo frames for them later.
- Wedding invitations with "love birds" as part of the design reminds us of backyards, gardens and woodsy scenes.
- When planning your bridal shower you can give burlap favor bags as mementos to your bridesmaids or if you're planning a bridal luncheon a personalized burlap favor bag with coffee might be your choice.
- When you find yourself with a ranch setting for your wedding, a vintage reception yard sign will serve as a unique directional accessory.
- Rustic wedding accessories like burlap table number wine bags are multi-purpose favors and items that can be used by your guests again and again.
- Whether your reception is nestled in the mountains or outdoors on a farm or a barn, the the artful display of personalized mason jars at your tables will bolster your rustic theme.
- Your reception table can feature a rustic log cake stand to display yummy cupcakes for your bridal party and other guests.
- Use wire burlap ribbon to accent balloons, tables, chairs and favors.
- Place petite celebration garden kits around your reception, creating an eco-friendly, rustic chic, setting to enhance the ambiance.
- Including country accessories like candle holder stands can add a little frolic to the occasion and help expand your rustic theme.
Use the tips above to plan an innovative, spectacular rustic wedding and reception. It can be a wonderful adventure planning your wedding, especially if you choose to have a rustic theme with a dazzling setting and unconventional decor.
by: Blissful Gatherings 0 Comments